READ THIS MANUAL BEFORE USING THE TACTICAL UNIVERSAL CLIP
MAKE SURE THE FIREARM IS VERIFIED AS EMPTY AND UNLOADED PRIOR TO ATTACHING THE TACTICAL UNIVERSAL CLIP
PLEASE CAREFULLY STUDY ENCLOSED MATERIALS!
CHEST PLATE ATTACHMENT
- Determine location on the molle vest
- Unstrap Velcro from the chest plate
- Thread Velcro thru molle loops ensuring the opening is pointed up
- Make sure the bottom of the base plate is even with the molle
- Fold Velcro back over chest plate securing it to the vest
BUFFER TUBE ATTACHMENT (RIFLE CLIP)
- Make sure buffer tube is clean and free from debris
- Unscrew the pin from the lower clamp and apply semi permanent thread adhesive
- Hand tighten pin back into the lower clamp assembly
- Place lower clamp from the bottom of the buffer tube
- Place top clamp assembly on top of the buffer tube
- Hand tighten the Allen screws (Do not apply thread adhesive at this point)
- Ensure the clamp assembly is in the proper orientation for the user and does not interfere with the charging handle.
- Once user is satisfied with the position of the clamp apply thread adhesive to one screw at a time and tighten it firmly.
- Apply thread adhesive to the bottom set screw and tighten it firmly (Do not over tighten as this could damage the buffer tube.)
- Tactical Universal Clip is not held liable for any damage to the buffer tube for improper placement or over tightening of the clamp set screw.
RETENTION STRAP ATTACHMENT
- Determine location on the molle vest.
- Place ring on the molle attachment making sure the location of the strap is at the desired position.
- Attached the alligator clips together to secure the upper barrel portion of the rifle.